Hire Jay & Tammy to speak at your event!
Tammy and Jay have a desire to help as many families and leaders as possible. You can often find them presenting at the International Children’s Pastor's Conference, Care-Net, D6, Heartbeat International, the National Association of Relationship and Marriage Educators, the American Association of Christian Counselors, the Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, and many statewide mental health and relationship conferences.
Jay and Tammy enjoy doing events designed for single parents, step parents, retreats and inspirational opportunities. They are also a perfect fit for events ranging from a brief "Lunch & Learn" to a two-day professional training for leaders and organizations. Consider one or both of them for your next fundraiser or keynote address. Their speaking presentations can be delivered in person or via digital platforms.
UNIVERSITIES: Both Tammy and Jay are available for guest lectures, chapel presentations and on-campus training for students and leadership.
MILITARY: Tammy and Jay are deeply committed to working with military leaders for training and on-going consulting. Experience includes Army, Navy Seals, Air National Guard, Air Force.
Tammy & Jay's Combined Professional Presentations
American Association of Christian Counselors: 2011, 2013, 2017, 2019, 2021
American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Care Net 2019, 2021
Collaborative Practice California: 2017
D6 Conference: 2018, 2019, 2021
Hope International University: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018
Lipscomb University: 2013, 2014, 2015
Nashville Association of Christian Counselors: 2008 – current
Rutherford County Psychotherapy Association: 2016
Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association: 2014, 2015
Tennessee Association of Marriage and Family Therapists: 2014, 2015
Trevecca Nazarene University: 2011 – present
West KY Mental Health Association: 2019
YMCA of Middle TN: 2011 – current (various locations)
- Wilson County Schools 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Collaborative Practice California: 2017
- Churches: 2011 – current (various denominations around the country)
- Fathers and Families Coalition of America: 2017
- Fort Hood Army Post: 2018, 2020
- Fort Leonard Wood Army Post: 2019
- Iowa District SDMI: 2015
- National Association of Relationship and Marriage Education: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
- Nazarene General Assembly: 2013, 2017
- Rutherford County Psychotherapy Association: 2016
- Saddleback Anaheim: 2017
- Stepfamily Summit/Family Life and Focus on the Family: 2015, 2017, 2019
- Woodstock City (North Point Campus): 2017
- World Outreach Center Murfreesboro, TN: 2020
Children's Pastors Conference: 2019, 2020
Nazarene SDMI Leadership: 2021
Tammy and Jay often present at events and conferences across the country.
If you're interested in having either/both of them speak at your event, please fill out the form below and one of our team members will be in touch within 2 business days.